ADA / Age-in-Place
Let Schwartz Plumbing Remodel Your Kitchen & Bath
Update your Bathroom
Replacing traditional tubs and showers with no threshold, barrier-free showers improves safety and independence. Frameless shower enclosures with built-in benches and sliding shower heads reduce the chance of falls, according to AARP. Schwartz Plumbing also installs and adapts fixtures to improve your comfort.
- Easy-turn faucets
- Bathroom grab bars
- Comfort height toilets (coupon available!)
- Lower sinks to wheelchair height
- Wall mounted sinks for wheelchair access
Schwartz Plumbing Remodels Kitchens
Make the heart of your home accessible and safe with these age-in-place adjustments.
- Lower sinks with space below for chairs and wheelchairs.
- Hands-free or lever handled faucets, with a side mount and a pull-out sprayer.
- Elevate dishwashers or replace them with drawer style models.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, about 80% of all bathroom injuries were caused by falls. Sadly, the highest injury rates occur in older Americans.
Most seniors hope to stay in their homes as they grow older. Aging in place safely requires kitchen and bath accommodations to increase safety and comfort.
ADA Compliant Products
Schwartz Plumbing offers 24-7 emergency service!
Schwartz Plumbing offers 24-7 emergency service! Call 919-212-2777 today to schedule an estimate or service call. We work hard to find solutions that meet your needs, budget and schedule.