The entry-level WASHLET C100 features a streamlined design with a convenient side remote control panel. It also ensures a hygienic…
Schwartz Plumbing Remodels Kitchens
Make the heart of your home accessible and safe with these age-in-place adjustments.
- Lower sinks with space below for chairs and wheelchairs.
- Hands-free or lever handled faucets, with a side mount and a pull-out sprayer.
- Elevate dishwashers or replace them with drawer style models.
Update your Bathroom
Replacing traditional tubs and showers with no threshold, barrier-free showers improves safety and independence. Frameless shower enclosures with built-in benches and sliding shower heads reduce the chance of falls, according to AARP. Schwartz Plumbing also installs and adapts fixtures to improve your comfort.
- Easy-turn faucets
- Bathroom grab bars
- Comfort height toilets
- Lower sinks to wheelchair height
- Wall mounted sinks for wheelchair access
ADA Blog Posts