When it comes to priorities in your home, plumbing fixtures are probably pretty low on the list. They’re unobtrusive and…
Schwartz Plumbing Remodels Kitchens
Make the heart of your home accessible and safe with these age-in-place adjustments.
- Lower sinks with space below for chairs and wheelchairs.
- Hands-free or lever handled faucets, with a side mount and a pull-out sprayer.
- Elevate dishwashers or replace them with drawer style models.
Update your Bathroom
Replacing traditional tubs and showers with no threshold, barrier-free showers improves safety and independence. Frameless shower enclosures with built-in benches and sliding shower heads reduce the chance of falls, according to AARP. Schwartz Plumbing also installs and adapts fixtures to improve your comfort.
- Easy-turn faucets
- Bathroom grab bars
- Comfort height toilets
- Lower sinks to wheelchair height
- Wall mounted sinks for wheelchair access
ADA Blog Posts