Sewer & Water Lines
Replace water and sewer lines without tearing up your yard!
Schwartz Plumbing proudly installs, repairs and replaces water and sewer lines. Same day service is often possible with trenchless, pipe-bursting technology.
Why You’ll Love Pipe Bursting Technology
- No trenches! Instead, we bore under lawns, driveways, patios and landscaping
- 20-year tubing guarantee
- 5-year labor warranty
- Quick repairs for cracked or leaking pipes, tree roots and clogs
Let Schwartz inspect, unclog, repair and clean your sewer line. With hydro-jet technology we’ll solve your problems quickly, affordably and without using harmful chemicals.
- Chemical-free pipe flushing
- Video inspection identifies clogs
- 90-day warranty
- Sewer lines completely cleaned
Frequently Asked Questions
About Sewer Lines
Why do sewer lines clog?
Most lines are clog-free for years. Over time, grease, hair, soap, and other solids and tree roots can create clogs. Our hydro-jetting technology uses pressurized water to quickly clear clogs in your line.
How do I know if my sewer line is clogged?
- Toilets, sinks, and showers drain slowly
- Toilets clog or overflow frequently and plungers do not work
- Smell of sewage outside your home
- Wet spots in your lawn that never dry
Why use water jetting and video inspection?
Water jetting removes clogs and disintegrates debris for long-lasting results. After the blockage is clear, our video camera inspection detects cracks, damage, or tree roots for repair. Schwartz offers a 90-day warranty against future clogs.
Why clean the sewer once clogs are cleared?
Clearing clogs is easy, but unless the underlying issues are repaired, clogs may return. Full cleaning and inspection identifies breaks, leaks and tree root issues for long-lasting performance.
How can I tell if my water line needs repair?
- Suddenly high bills
- Lower water pressure
- Rusty or discolored water
Schwartz Plumbing offers 24-7 emergency service!
Schwartz Plumbing offers 24-7 emergency service! Call 919-212-2777 today to schedule an estimate or service call. We work hard to find solutions that meet your needs, budget and schedule.